You need to watch this VDO. In just few seconds, the incident was occurred because the driller did not turn off a mud pump before breaking out the connection.
What Went Wrong?
– The driller did not pay attention to the operation.
– Stored energy of hydraulic pressure
How Can We Prevent This Situation?
– Raise awareness of people working on the rig
– Always check the pump status before starting any operation
– People working on the rig floor are required to check the pipe to see if the flow still continues
– Use a pneumatic mud bucket
– Watch out for each other
What Do You Think on How To Prevent This?
Please feel free to give us any ideas.