Hydraulic Fracturing Primer is published by American Petroleum Institute (API) to help people understand about fracking correctly. In this ebook, it contains a technical detail about Fracking for non-technical people to understand the content. Additionally, there are tons of images, diagrams, charts, and illustrations in order to educate people.
This is what you will learn from this book;
- What is Fracking?
- Energy and Opportunity
- Shale Plays in the Lower 48 States
- Securing Our Energy
- Jobs and the Economy
- What They Are Saying
- Process, Safety, and the Environment
- State Regulation
- Federal Regulation
- Industry Standards, Federal Regulation
- Water Protection
- Water Usage
- Water Treatment Technologies
- Air Emissions
- Methane Emission
- Hydraulic Fracturing and Seismic Activity
- Innovations Promote Safe & Environmentally Friendly Practices
These are some of images from this book.
Figure 1 – US shale map
Figure 2 – Hydraulic Fracturing Well Schematic
Figure 3 – Water Treatment Technology
If you are interested in this ebook, please download from this link