International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC ) is one of important organizations in drilling industries.
One of their main contributions is well control. IADC has the well control courses and material that are very useful to all people in the drilling industry. Besides IWCF, IADC also distributes their kill sheets to everyone. There are a total of 12 files related to several well control methods and units. You can find the download links down below.
Note: updated link Aug-2014
Wait and Weight well control
I’ve got the useful SHELL well control kill sheet. It is really handy for drilling people.
Please find the download at the end of the blog post.
There are 5 parts in the kill sheets.
Subsea Kick Control
I got several people asking about well control kill sheets and Jeff Crawford share me the good kill sheets created by worldwide trusted well control company, Wild Well Control.
Their kill sheets are Excel files and they support several applications (surface stack, subsea stack, volumetric, lubricate and bleed, bullheading). There are several advantages from these well control kill sheets such as
• Solve problem either simple or complex wells
• Available for multiple casing, liner and tubular sizes
• Semi-automatically draw charts and graphs
• Calculate and display critical well control parameters
• Calculate how many bleed cycles required for volumetric well control
• Estimate maximum surface and pit gain for Volumetric
• Injection fluid vs pressure bleed down for Lube and Bleed
• Safety and working margins are established
It would be benefit you everybody to check out the well control sheets from Wild Well Control company.
Note: The new download links are updated in March 2017.
Ultimate Killsheets by Wild Well Control
Ps, Thanks for wild well control company (http://www.wildwell.com) for creating the good kill sheets. I wish these kill sheets would be advantage for your work. Have a nice day.