This is the example of hole monitoring procedure while drilling or milling and this will give you some ideas only. You need to adjust it to suit with your operation
- Perform pre-job safety meeting with personnel involved in operation.
- The Driller or the toolpusher on the break is responsible for monitoring a well condition and identifying when a well must be shut-in with safe and correct practices.
- If the driller sees a hole problem, the drilling operation must be stopped and inform the following people: Toolpusher, Senior Toolpusher and Company Representative.
- Shut In Procedure While Drilling or Milling for Well Control Situation must be posted in the driller cabin where the driller can see it easily at all time.
- Note: shut in procedure depends on requirement on each company.