This is the example of hole monitoring procedure while running casing and this will give you some ideas only. You need to adjust it to suit with your operation.
This is the example of hole monitoring procedure while drilling or milling and this will give you some ideas only. You need to adjust it to suit with your operation
- Perform pre-job safety meeting with personnel involved in operation.
- The Driller or the toolpusher on the break is responsible for monitoring a well condition and identifying when a well must be shut-in with safe and correct practices.
- If the driller sees a hole problem, the drilling operation must be stopped and inform the following people: Toolpusher, Senior Toolpusher and Company Representative.
- Shut In Procedure While Drilling or Milling for Well Control Situation must be posted in the driller cabin where the driller can see it easily at all time.
- Note: shut in procedure depends on requirement on each company.