My friend sent me the rotational planner sheet few day ago and I think this is really handy for someone who work as rotational schedule. It helps me save a lot of time trying to mark my working schedule on the calendar.
How to Use This File?
1. Open the rotational planner sheet and enable Macro.
You will see the excel sheet look like this.
2. At the top left of the sheet, select the year. This year is 2016 so I put 2016 in this box.
3. Select time off. For example, if I am off the rig on 26-Jan-16, I select the 26 January 2016.
4. Select work schedule. Each number means time on and time off. For example, 7 means work 7 days and off 7 days. For me, I select 28.
5. Your work schedule is ready. The green cell is when you start your time off and the red cell is time when you start working. Moreover, the blue-shaded cells are your time off and the white cells are your working time.
Note: this sheet works only for even time on and time off. You cannot use it if your schedule is not even. For instant, if your work schedule is 4 week on and 2 week off, you will not be able to use it.
Download the excel sheet here ->Rotational Planner Sheet for Oilfield Personnel
Thanks PeteHeff for creating this useful excel sheet.
I can not use it – I’m 5 weeks on 5 weeks off. why not have a window you can input how many days you want ?
There is no option for 5 and 5.
Use this calender alot
Rotational Planner Sheet for Oilfield Personnel Opens and allows me to enable editing but then the dialog box pops up stating the spreadsheet is protected and I must provide a password to un-protect it for editing. Can anyone provide the password?
You need to contact the owener of this sheet to unlock it. We don’t have any authority to do it.
You do not need the password to unlock it, just right click on the Rotational sheet and select “properties” then Click “unblock” on the General Tab. Then click Apply.
That will open up the sheet for future use.
Just wanted to say thanks for posting this, I have been rotating to many many years and use to have something similar but lost it last year.
Is there any way to get in touch with this PeteHuff fellow, who is the owner of the sheet? I’d like to talk to him about the calendar.
I don’t have his contact so you may need to check it out from internet.
Do you have a 2 on 3 off version of your rota
I don’t have this. I got this one from my friend.
Can you make a version that works on iphone? Thanks
very useful rota!!!
Great calendar,very useful .
Folks, we need a button for 35/35 rotation