Working with service companies is the excellent opportunities to get good experience and good benefit. There are several oilfield service companies in the world and I would like to share the important information with you regarding Top 10 Oilfield Service Companies That You May Need To Join. These companies are very big and have unique expertise for oil field services such as drilling, oil field construction, oil well cementing, completion technology, formation evaluation, survey, directional drilling, solid control, drilling fluids, ect. You can take a look at each company and if you are interested in which one, you can go ahead and apply for the job positions.
1. Schlumberger: Schlumberger is the leading oilfield services provider, trusted to deliver superior results and improved E&P performance for oil and gas companies around the world. Through our well site operations and in our research and engineering facilities, we are working to develop products, services and solutions that optimize customer performance in a safe and environmentally sound manner.
2. Halliburton: Founded in 1919, Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. With more than 60,000 employees in approximately 80 countries, the company serves the upstream oil and gas industry throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction and completion, and optimizing production through the life of the field.
3. Transocean: Transocean, the world’s largest offshore drilling contractor, provides the most versatile fleet of mobile offshore drilling units to help customers find and develop oil and natural gas reserves. Building on more than 50 years of experience with the highest specification rigs, our 18,000 employees are focused on safety and premier offshore drilling performance.
4. Saipem: Saipem is a large, international and one of the best balanced turnkey contractors in the oil & gas industry.Saipem has a strong bias towards oil and gas related activities in remote areas and deepwater and is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services with distinctive capabilities in the design and the execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects, and technological competencies such as gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation.
5. Baker Hughes and BJ Services Company (Baker already acquired BJ service): A top-tier oilfield service company with a century-long track record, Baker Hughes delivers solutions that help oil and gas operators make the most of their reservoirs.
6. Weatherford: Weatherford International Ltd. (NYSE:WFT) is one of the largest global providers of products and services that span the drilling, evaluation, completion, production and intervention cycles of oil and natural gas wells. Weatherford is a new breed of service company—one that can provide the industry with extended products and services, more efficient operations, more powerful research and development capabilities and greater geographic diversity.
7. Fluor: Fluor is a FORTUNE 500 company that delivers engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management to governments and clients in diverse industries around the world. For nearly a century, clients have selected Fluor as their company of choice to complete challenging projects in remote parts of the world.
8. Petrofac: Petrofac is the global oil & gas industry’s premier facilities and infrastructure provider, admired by customers and employees for delivering consistently and rewarding excellence.
9. China Oilfield Services Ltd: China Oilfield Services Limited（“COSL” ）is the leading integrated oilfield services provider in the offshore China market. Its services cover each phase of offshore oil and gas exploration, development and production. Its four core business segments are geophysical services, drilling services, well services, marine support and transportation services. COSL has listed its H shares on the Main Board of the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited “HKSE” since 20 November 2002 under the ticker 2883.
10. McDermott: McDermott is a leading engineering, procurement, construction and installation (“EPCI”) company focused on executing complex offshore oil and gas projects worldwide. Providing fully integrated EPCI services for upstream field developments, we deliver fixed and floating production facilities, pipelines and subsea systems from concept to commissioning.