My friend sent me the rotational planner sheet few day ago and I think this is really handy for someone who work as rotational schedule. It helps me save a lot of time trying to mark my working schedule on the calendar.
How to Use This File?
1. Open the rotational planner sheet and enable Macro.
You will see the excel sheet look like this.
2. At the top left of the sheet, select the year. This year is 2016 so I put 2016 in this box.
3. Select time off. For example, if I am off the rig on 26-Jan-16, I select the 26 January 2016.
4. Select work schedule. Each number means time on and time off. For example, 7 means work 7 days and off 7 days. For me, I select 28.
5. Your work schedule is ready. The green cell is when you start your time off and the red cell is time when you start working. Moreover, the blue-shaded cells are your time off and the white cells are your working time.
Note: this sheet works only for even time on and time off. You cannot use it if your schedule is not even. For instant, if your work schedule is 4 week on and 2 week off, you will not be able to use it.
Download the excel sheet here ->Rotational Planner Sheet for Oilfield Personnel
Thanks PeteHeff for creating this useful excel sheet.